2020 Teams (Updated July 20)
Updated July 15
We are pleased to announce the team selection for the 2020 season with Moose Jaw Little League.
We have emailed everyone their team, coach, other team members and emails with the teams noted below.
MJLL 2020 Teams (Updated July 20, 2020)
Included in this are the 2020 season guidelines and checklists for players, parents and spectators. Highlights of the new guidelines are as follows:
- Every player must sign the new season waiver. If you have already signed it electronically, then there you are good to go. If you have not, you must sign electronically or a physical copy with your coach.
- Everyone will be required to sign in at each practice and game. One person can sign in for everyone where you will indicate your name and check yes / no to 3 questions regarding any symptoms, international travel and exposure to individuals with COVID-19. This will be used for contact tracing in the event anyone tests positive and health officials need to contact anyone.
- Maximum number of people permitted in outdoor gatherings is 30. Those on-field, home team spectators and visiting team spectators are each considered their own group and allowed up to 30 people each meaning each game / practice can have up to 90 people in total.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection requirements.
- More information can be found here http://www.mjlittleleague.com/content/covid-19
MJLL 2020 Season Guidelines - Updated July 9, 2020
MJLL Checklist - Players - Effective July 1, 2020
MJLL Checklist - Parent and Spectator - Effective July 1, 2020
MJLL Checklist - Coaches - Updated July 9, 2020
MJLL 2020 Season Waiver
MJLL 2020 Season Sign In Sheets - Effective July 1, 2020